Submission of an article to CSLL implies the following:
- The submitted work has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic seminar).
- The submitted work is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The publication of the submitted work is approved by all authors and explicitly by the responsible.
- The submitted work, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in any other language, without the written consent of CSLL.
- Submission of an article has no significant competing financial, professional, or personal interests.
- The publication of the submitted work explicitly acknowledged all authorities where the work was carried out and all sponsors who supported, by all means, the submitted work.